Whether 2018 has been your best year ever, your ‘annus horribilis’ or something in between, now is a great time to reflect on the year that’s been.
As you reflect on 2018, I invite you hold the perspective that things don’t happen to you, rather, they happen for you. As you approach 2019, what do you appreciate you have learnt during 2018 that will best position you to move into 2019? You may find it helpful to hold yourself in the following questions:
- What am I most grateful for from 2018?
- What’s been the most challenging, yet most valuable learning I’m taking from 2018?
- What has fear stopped me doing in 2018 that courage will enable me to do in 2019?
- What do I most appreciate I have learnt about myself during 2018 that will serve me moving into 2019?
- What does success look like in 2019? What do I commit to do that will help me be and bring my best during 2019?
As I ponder on these questions, I’d like to express my deepest gratitude for our valued working relationship. It has been my privilege and honour to work together and I thank you for the opportunity to learn with and from you.
I wish you a restful break over the Xmas period and may 2019 bring you and your family good health and happiness.
I look forward to see you in 2019.